PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Business Group Associate.
The Associate will:
- Conduct continuous monitoring of PASHA Holding’s banks’ and/or insurance companies performances both in Azerbaijan and abroad based on regular reporting and inform the Business Group Director of trends in performances, risks associated with activities and any other issues;
- Liaise with the banks and/or insurance companies to ensure the timely implementation of the decisions of the Supervisory Boards and/or the Committees reporting to the Supervisory Boards in the banks and/or insurance companies;
- Liaise with Group Functions within the Holding (such as Finance, Risk Management, HR, Audit, IT, PMO, Strategy management etc.) with regard to set up and implementation at the Holding’s banks and/or insurance companies level of various projects/decisions/methodologies;
- Monitor the banks and/or insurance companies, the banking industry and regulatory agencies for potential changes which may affect the banks and/or insurance companies’ business needs;
- Conduct required ad-hoc analysis within the tasks given by Business Group Director;
- Ensure the quality and timely preparation of the Business Plans and Budgets of Business SA’s;
- The execution of Business Group Director’s instructions/joint decisions (with SA’s management or Group functions) on a timely basis and report to Business Group Director in case of delays or inconsistencies, i.e. project management function for Business Group Director;
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Management;
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Banking and/or Insurance;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- CFA level 2 is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English, Azerbaijani and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Business Group Associate” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 30th of September, 2020.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.